BASIC Car Hauling Dispatch Training. English
We offer a personal dispatch training experience that actually works. Join us to start a new career in a high-demand industry.
1. Car hauling business. Overview. The main parties
2. Who uses car hauling services?
3. Dually vs. Semi
4. Car hauling trailer types.
5. How to choose a car
6. Types of auto transport locations
7. Units and vehicle types
8. Payment types
9. Central Dispatch load board
Order Agreement example 1
Orger Agreement example 2
Order Agreement example 3
10. How does dispatcher’s setup look?
11. Quick market overview
12. Scripts of calls
Script of a call to book a vehicle
Script of a call to verify information at a dealership
Script of a call to verify information for a residential move
Script of a call to verify information at a MANHEIM
Script of a call to verify information at COPART/IAA
13. What to do after you book a unit?
14. Documents you deal with as a dispatcher
Release form (Authorization report) example
Dock Receipt example
BOL example 1
BOL example 2
15. Your company documentation
17. Problem solving
18. What are a car hauler’s responsibilities as a driver?
19. A process for picking up a load for a dispatched trip